Free Delivery to Nelson / Atawhai / Stoke / Tahunanui / Richmond
Flowers 4 Nelson, delivers flowers to Nelson / Atawhai / Stoke / Tahunanui / Richmond / Brightwater / Wakefield / Mapua / Ruby Bay / Motueka.
|Urban Deliveries||Atawhai / Nelson / Stoke / Tahunanui / Richmond||FREE|
|Town Deliveries||Motueka / Riwaka / Mapua / Brightwater / Wakefield||$9.50|
|Country (RD) Deliveries||Hira / The Glen / Hope / Appleby||$9.50|
Country (RD) Deliveries
|Mapua / Brightwater / Redwood Valley / Wakefield / Upper Moutere||$15.50|
Note: In the Motueka / Riwaka area we only deliver to the town ships; we do not do country deliveries in this area
- Flowers 4 Nelson delivers all flowers in fresh rain water. Flowers that are left out of water lose condition and don’t last as long, we deliver all flowers with their stems in water, or in florist foam that contains water.
- We are very particular about our flower deliveries and take great care of your flowers every step of the way, right to the door (or if to a hospital we deliver right to the bed).
- We deliver flowers in our own van and ensure that your flowers will arrive in perfect condition.
- Deliveries to Motueka and Mapua areas may be via Fastway courier.
- For guaranteed same day delivery please order your flowers by 1 pm New Zealand time weekdays; or mid day on Saturday.
- If you have ordered too late for same day delivery we will try our best for you; but if not possible your order will be delivered on the next delivery day
- Flower delivery to Motueka ; Riwaka & Mapua / Ruby Bay is Monday to Friday only; and needs to go early in the morning, so please order flowers for these areas by at least 5pm the day before.
- Exact delivery times can not be given as it depends on where; and how many orders are to be delivered on the run. Most of the deliveries are made in the early afternoon as we need to complete making all of the orders for the day before we set out on our delivery run.
- Flowers 4 Nelson delivers flowers Monday to Saturday. Sunday deliveries are generally not available, but you are welcome to ask, as it may be possible
- Where a delivery ordered for Sunday is not possible, your order will be delivered the next business day.
- If the date you select for delivery of your order is a public holiday your delivery will automatically be delivered the next business day after the public holiday.
- Public Holidays 2018 No delivery these dates:
29th January Nelson Anniversary Day; 6 th February Waitangi Day;
30th March Good Friday; 2nd April Easter Monday; 25th April ANZAC ; 4th June Queens Birthday; 22nd October Labour Day;
25th December Christmas Day; 26th December Boxing Day.
- If delivery is to a hospital it is a good idea to also supply a home address in case the person has been discharged.
- On the Check Out page you will be asked to select the delivery area option required for your order. Please choose the correct delivery option at Check Out.
- If no one is home at the recipient's address, the delivery will be left in a safe place in the shade where possible. Please provide the recipient's correct contact phone number.
- Please ensure you have included your own daytime phone number and email address at Check Out. We are then able to contact you should the need arise.
- We can not be held responsible for any delays or failure to complete an order where incorrect details have been provided.